IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Healthy Friendship Option 02
Recognize and appreciate differences in others and identify ways to treat people with respect (friendship supermarket)
Supermarket Price list (see overleaf)
Aim of Badge
To have a deeper understanding of how to be a good friend
This Badge has 5 options of which 5 must be completed
• Give out a copy of the Supermarket Price List worksheet to each Brownie – see over - (or you may wish to give it just to each Six as a group, depending on the size and age profile of your Pack).
• Tell them that they are getting the chance to ‘buy’ their ideal friend – but they only have €10 to spend!
• Tell them that at the end of the time allowed, they will be asked to show that they got a good value friend for their €10.
• Give some time for the Brownies to make their decisions, and then bring the group back together. Discuss how:
• friendship doesn’t have to cost very much
• often the little things that friends say to and do for each other cost little or nothing, and are the most valuable.
- friendship game
- Healthy Friendship
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements