CR16 Calendar Cubes
Aim: To create a Calendar cube set Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-16
• Colouring pens/pencils
1. Copy the two templates onto card, each calendar will require two templates.
2. Colour and cut-out the template.
3. Score and fold the broken lines, noting that the dotted lines fold the opposite way to the dashed lines.
4. Cutting takes quite a time and it might be that this craft will take two weeks.
5. Gluing is quite tricky and it needs to be held a few seconds to get the small bits to stick together.
6. The stand is also quite tricky to fold and the boys need to take their time with it.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-16
- calendar making
- craft activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements