CR31 Easter Baskets
Aim: To make an Easter basket. This activity produces an Easter basket using an old soft drinks bottle. Ideal for any size group. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-31
• 1.5 or 2 litre soft drink bottle, one per basket
• Glue or stapler
• Water based paints, coloured paper, coloured foil, sequins, buttons, strips of material, ribbon, stickers etc.
1. Measure up about 100mm from the bottom and cut the bottle.
2. Leave two pieces about 20mm wide for the handle, which is fastened to the basket with glue or staples as in the illustration below.
3. The basket is then decorated with paint, coloured paper, buttons and jewels etc.
The baskets could be filled with tissue paper and sweets or chocolates placed on the top. Alternatively, a small plant could be placed into the basket, a primula, flowering crocus etc. as a gift.
For full details see the BB Juniors Pro Pack CR-31
- Easter Activities
- Easter basket
- Easter Craft
- Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg holders
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements