Aim: To create a miniature of your favourite football team’s strip – or to design your own! Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack Creativity CR-2
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Photocopy the template onto card.
• Cut out both of the outlines and cut out the circular holes in the shorts indicated by dark circles. (Leaders may have to help with cutting.)
• Glue both outlines together back to back so that the kit is visible. This will provide some rigidity to the model.
• The boys colour the player according to their favourite team’s colours, or to their own design.
• By placing fingers through the holes, the boys form the player’s legs.
For full details see BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-2