Aim: To make as many shapes as possible using a ‘Tangram’. Taken from the BB Juniors Pro Pack Mind M-3
For variants see also the other page saved under the same name
• Card, thicker card works best
Follow the instructions below and once cut. Use the
pieces to create as many different shapes as
To make a set of Tangram pieces
• Cut out a square piece of card.
• About 6 or 8 cm square is a good size.
• Lightly mark a 4 by 4 grid of squares on it, as shown in the diagram on the right, to act as guide-lines.
• Draw in the lines shown on the left and cut out along those lines.
• This should make the 7 pieces of the Tangram as shown below.
For full details see BB Juniors Pro Pack M3
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements