IGG INTEREST BADGE Ladybird Active Body Option 2
Complete 3 to 4 physical activities in your Unit including take part in a beanbag game and going for a ramble (racing games)
Two Sleeping bags
Two paper plates
Small jelly worms
Selection of coloured objects
Fun Activity Cards (See overleaf)
• Divide Ladybirds into two teams who sit in two lines
• Place one sleeping bag in front of each team
• At the end of the hall place two paper plates with the jelly worms on.
• On the count of three the race starts.
• The first Ladybird gets into the sleeping bag and wiggles like a worm to the plate with the jelly worms.
• They pick up the worm and wiggle back to the start, tag the next Ladybird and then eat the worm!
• It continues like a normal relay and the first team to finish wins!
ROCK, TREE, BRIDGE RACE
1. Divide the Unit into teams of three.
2. The first Ladybird in line is the rock. She ducks down on her knees with her head tucked in.
3. The second Ladybird in line jumps over the rock and stands up and becomes the tree.
4. The third Ladybird in line jumps over the rock, goes around the tree twice, and makes a tent with her body and becomes the bridge.
5. The Ladybird who was the rock then goes around the tree twice, goes under the bridge, and becomes a rock again.
6. They keep repeating this pattern until their team reaches the finish line.
7. The first team to finish wins.
More activities in attachment
- active Body
- interest badge
- racing games
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements