IGG Interest Badge Ladybird Healthy Body Option 2
Eat a vegetable/ fruit plate (make something to eat or drink)
A selection of fruit
Small plastic cups
• Show the Ladybirds a selection of different whole fruits.
• See if the Ladybird can identify all the different fruit.
• Show them how to wash and prepare the fruit for the fruit salad.
• Add fruit juice to the prepared fruit and mix.
• Encourage the girls to sample some.
• Prior to the meeting prepare Peach slices, Pineapple cubes , Cherries ,Grapes ,Sliced banana ,Orange segments in separate containers
• At the meeting give each Ladybird a cocktail stick to make a fruit kebab for themselves
To make this Smoothie you can use fresh, frozen or tin fruit
• Ladybirds put strawberries , raspberries, plain yoghurt, and a glass of low fat milk into blender
• Leader blends mix
• Ladybirds help pour and serve to all the Unit
- fruit rainbow
- healthy body
- Healthy Eating
- interest badge
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements