CR8 Loaves and Fishes Mobile
Aim: To make a mobile to reinforce the learning of the ‘feeding on the 5,000’. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack Creativity CR-8
• Wire hangers
• White card
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Hole punch
• Photocopy the template onto card.
• Cut out the fishes and loaves (this could be done by leader in preparation).
• Colour in the 5 loaves and 2 fishes on both sides.
• Punch a hole in each one and thread cotton through and tie it.
• Put the two fishes on to shorter pieces of cotton and tie to the coat hanger.
• Put the five loaves on slightly longer lengths of cotton and tie to the coat hanger so they hang below the fishes.
Tell the story of Jesus and the ‘feeding of the 5,000’ (Luke, chapter 9, vs 10-17).
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR8
- feeding of the 5000
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements