Craft activity to make a Star Mobile. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack Creativity CR-11
• Wire coat hanger
• White card
• Silver paper/foil
• Hole punch
• Photocopy the template onto white card. (One triangle is bigger to make the star of Bethlehem larger than the others.) You will need three smaller stars (six smaller triangles) and one larger star (two larger triangles) for each mobile.
• Cut out the triangles (this could be done by leader in preparation).
• Cover triangles in silver paper/foil using glue.
• Glue two triangles together to make the star shape.
• Punch a hole in each star and thread cotton through.
• Put the three smaller stars on to shorter pieces of cotton and tie to the coat hanger.
• Put the larger star on slightly longer length of cotton and tie to the coat hanger so it hangs below the smaller stars.
If time allows, the coat hanger could be covered in silver paper/foil.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR11