Aim: Craft Activity to make pin on badges. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack Creativity CR-13
• White card
• Safety pins (small)
• Sticky tape
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Photocopy the badge templates as shown onto white card; thicker card makes a better badge.
• Cut the templates into squares with the badge design in the centre of each square.
• Colour the badge using coloured crayons or felt tip pens.
• Cut out the badges (leaders may need to help the younger members).
• Tape the safety pin onto the back to complete the badge.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR13