Aim: Craft activity to produce a paper figure. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-16
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Cut an oblong of paper to about 16cm by 12cm.
• Fold it in half so that it is roughly 8cm by 3cm.
• Cut as shown in the diagram remembering to make the cut (shown by the dotted line) from the top.
• Cut a square about 8cm from paper.
• Cut a rectangle about 1cm from the bottom and cut a head shape out.
• Draw a face on the head and colour it in.
• Slot the face onto the body
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR16