Aim: To produce a changing scene of space. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-19
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Split pin (paper fasteners)
• Thin card
• Photocopy the template.
• Cut out the card shapes (this could be done by leader in preparation).
• Cut out the shaded area of template 1 (which forms the viewing area which will change as the wheels are turned).
• Colour shapes in.
• Make a small hole in the centre of each one.
• Put the wheels together and attach with a split pin.
• Now turn the wheels and watch the scenes change.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR19