CR23 Easter Card 1
Aim: Craft Activity to produce an Easter card. Taken from the BB Anchors Pro Pack CR-23
• Colouring pens/pencils
• Thin card, 1 A4 sheet for Easter card, 1 sheet for template
• Photocopy artwork below onto thin card.
• Cut neat slits along the two bold straight lines inside the card.
• Fold the A4 sheet of card in half, then in half again along the dotted lines (slits are inside).
• Colour the card and sun.
• Cut out the sun and “pull” strip.
• Fold up flap on the pull strip and insert in card from inside, so that ‘pull’ shows at the top right-hand corner slit and flap protrudes from bottom slit.
• Paste sun on protruding flap.
• Pull tab and watch the sun rise.
For full details see the BB Anchors Pro pack CR23
- Easter Activities
- Easter Cards
- Easter Crafts
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements