19 Record Breakers
Challenge: Take part in a ‘world record’ attempt that is independently verified and correctly recorded. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 19
You will need to choose an appropriate world record to attempt that is within your capabilities. Carefully research what is actually required to break the chosen world record and then train prior to the attempt.
Tips / Advice:
• Some world records carry more risk than others, so it is important that all safety precautions are undertaken and that you do not put yourself at risk.
• Contact the Guinness World Records for full details — www.guinnessworldrecords.com
• Plan well in advance of the actual record breaking attempt.
Safety Issues I Risk Assessment:
• Ensure that a Risk Assessment has been undertaken.
• Ensure that the planned attempt is covered by Brigade Insurance.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 19
- challenge Plus
- world Record
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements