Challenge: organise a talent show. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 44
• PA system
You must coordinate and manage a Talent Show. It is your choice what style / form it takes which may well depend on where and when it is going to be held. You could do this on one of your meeting nights and ask the other young people to take part in it, or it could be part of your Display. You may wish to extend it to other young people in your church and make it a BIG event where people pay to come and watch. This challenge will depend on your skills and therefore it is up to you how big or small you think you can cope with — just have fun undertaking this challenge and those taking part will follow your lead.
• Who will compere it? What will they do?
• How will acts register?
• What will the prize be?
• Will there be refreshments?
Tips / Advice:
• If you choose this challenge be enthusiastic — that will rub off on those going to take part.
• Make sure that the venue / evening! time you have chosen is available and clashing with anything else.
• Plant the idea with people to let them think about it before you officially audition!!!
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
The more people involved, the greater the safety issues especially performance’.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 44