51 Company Night
Challenge: Plan and run an evening for your Company. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro pack, Challenge 51
Decide on whether you are going to organise an evening for all age groups or just one. Your evening should be something different from ‘the normal’ and one that will be remembered for its excitement, enjoyment and fun!
It is important to plan the evening well in advance so you can ensure that evening is in place and that you can notify those taking part, especially if the meeting time is different, you are going out, money is required or those taking part need to bring suitable clothing.
• What will the activity cost?
• How is it going to be paid for?
• What support do you need from leaders for the evening?
Tips / Advice:
• • Don’t forget to make your evening something really special for those taking part.
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
• A Risk Assessment should be carried out.
• A Leader MUST be present at all activities.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro pack, Challenge 51
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements