Challenge: Create a monopoly board using your town or city’s famous roads and locations. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 53
• Monopoly board
Using the landmarks in your town and city create a new version of monopoly:
• Have a look at a standard version of monopoly to familiarise yourself with the layout.
• Decide how you are going to create it, e.g. on a computer, using card etc.
• Write out a list of the standard version’s roads and locations, and think of equivalent locations in your area, i.e. what is going to be your Mayfair or Old Kent Road.
• Create the game using the materials available to you.
• Play it!
Tips / Advice:
• You might like to use the money or characters from the standard game.
• Take photographs of the roads or landmarks to use on your board.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 53
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements