IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Healthy Friendship Option 04
Discuss ways of including everybody in Brownies and how we can ensure no one is left out (growing together)(Lend a Hand)
Mixed coloured paper
A3 paper /card
Pens and pencils
• Give each Brownie a sheet of colour paper, pencil and scissors (different coloured card works best)
• With the help of another Brownie draw around your hand and arm, cut out your hand and arm shape (as below)
• Ask them to write on their cut-outs the things they would like to do during the year.
• Have the older Brownies help the Tweenies with ideas so that it starts the process of "lend a hand".
• Mount each hand and arm onto A3 card for display
- growing together
- Healthy Friendship
- interest badge
- Trefoil News Autumn 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements