IGG Interest Badge Ladybird Healthy Friendship Option 01
Identify what a good friend is, that we can have lots of friends and how each of us is special. (my bear)
Copy of colouring page of “My Bear” per Ladybird
• Give every Ladybird a copy of the bear template (see overleaf)
• The Ladybirds should only colour in a body part if it relates to them.
• Leaders call out body parts and colours, i.e. colour the bears left hand blue if you have a brother, colour in the bow tie orange if you have a sister etc.
• You can make up your own colour scheme for each body part.
Debriefing and Discussion:
• Afterwards bring the Ladybird into a circle and talk about their bears and their friends and family.
- good friend
- Healthy Friendship
- interest badge
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Autumn 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements