86 Strictly Come Dancing
Challenge: Learn a dance. Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 86
• CD player
• Appropriate music
Even if you don’t consider yourself much of a mover, dancing is always great fun:
• Choose a dance style, e.g. salsa, mambo, country dancing, line dancing, waltz, tango, foxtrot.
• Invite someone to teach you the dance or get a DVD that goes Through the steps.
• Learn the dance,
• Hold a Strictly Come Dancing” competition.
Tips / Advice:
• Go to v.learntodance.co.uk for information on the background to the dances, where dance classes are held, and DVDs that teach them.
• You may need to invite more people to make up partners.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 86
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements