112 Sporting Event
Challenge: Visit a sporting event that you are not normally a spectator at: Taken from the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 112
Decide on a sport that you don’t normally watch but might find interesting —rugby, car rallying, badminton — the list is endless. Search the internet to find out when events for your chosen sport are happening close to where you live.
Now think about:
• How much will it cost?
• What transport arrangements do you need to make?
• Where do you buy tickets?
Tips / Advice:
• Look out for local advertisements for sporting events.
Safety Issues / Risk Assessment:
• Inform your parents about what you are doing.
• Carry a mobile phone for emergencies.
For full details see the BB Seniors Challenge Plus Pro Pack, Challenge 112
- challenge Plus
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements