Global Issues - Where does it come From
Part 5 of Global Issues Badge - Where does it come From? Cubs put a push pin on a map to show where there items come from
Map of the World
1. Cubs bring a list of five things they own and what country they come from.
2. On a map of the world on the wall of your meeting place, place a push-pin on the map for your current location.
3. Cubs 1 at a time put a push-pin on the map at the countries their items come from.
4. Discuss with the Cubs why think their belongings have come from so far away and if they can think of anything that can be done to reduce the distance things have to travel
- global awareness
- Global issues
- global issues - belongings
- global issues - part 5
- global issues badge
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements