Create a small aeroplane from a wooden clothing peg and lollipop sticks.
Taken from the BB Gazette, Spring/Summer 2016 Issue, Juniors Resource.
· Wooden Clothes pegs
· Lolly pop sticks or coloured craft sticks, different sizes are useful
1. Drop a dab of glue on the top of a clothes peg.
2. Place an ice-cream on top of the glue to create a top wing; press together firmly.
3. Place another dab of glue on the bottom side of the clothes peg under and parallel to the first. Place another ice cream stick on glue to create bottom wing.
4. Place a dab of glue on the tail and glue a smaller ice cream stick for the tail.
5. You may wish to paint the plane once all in place.