IGG DISCOVER: Now you are a Ladybird 07
Know how to apply a plaster or bandage (Plaster Relay Game)
About 200 band-aids
Energetic and fun relay while applying Band-aids (Plasters)
Note to Leaders:
Do not allow Ladybirds to stick the band-aids on skin as it will hurt to remove them. Put the Band-aid on their uniform
• Ladybirds divide up into two lines.
• Each girl is given a band-aid.
• The girl at the front of the line takes about 10 large steps forward and turns around to face the others in the line, she is the starter.
• A leader can be the caller.
• The caller says Go Arm or Go Leg or Go Elbow …. etc
• When “GO, arm!” I called, the first girl in line runs up to the starter. The starter holds out her arm ( or whichever body part was called) and gets a band-aid stuck on it. With band-aid on she runs to the end of the line.
• The new starter waits for the leader to call the next body part.
• Relay continues until all girls on one team have a band-aid stuck on their uniform … winners
- first aid
- Ladybird Discover
- North West Regional Conference 2016
- relay game
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements