IGG Brownie crafts for fun
These are some easy ideas to make Christmas Cards and Decorations
Strips of different coloured and width ribbons
Star Stickers if making a card actual small stars or bobbles for hanging decoration.
• Gather the girls in a circle
• Give each girl a twig and some ribbons (one long to cover twigg and 5 short for bows)
• Using the long ribbon wrap around the twig and when full cut and glue.
• Use the smaller pieces of ribbon to complete the tree shape, starting at the bottom with the wider ribbion and getting narrower towards the top.
• The finished tree can be then be glued on card and used to design a christmas card,
• Alternatively you can make into a christmas tree decoration by put some string on the top and adding bobbles etc.
Trefoil News Winter 2016
- christmas cards
- christmas crafts
- christmas decorations
- crafts for fun
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Winter 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements