Make a musical instrument. (make a guitar and shaker)
Empty shoe box per Ladybird
Ruler or stick
Instructions: Make a Guitar
• Gather the Ladybirds in a group
• Give each Ladybird an empty shoe box
• Remove the cover from the box.
• Stretch rubber bands around the box.
• Attach the ruler or stick to the back of the box on one end to act as the arm of the guitar.
Strum or pluck the rubber bands
• Give each Ladybird an empty plastic bottle
• Using a small funnel half fill the bottle with rice
• Small beads can also be used
Shake to play
Acknowledgement/Sources: Trefoil News Winter 2016