red and green beads
plastic piping bags,
Small red pom pom balls
• Bend the pipe cleaner over at the top.
• Put the beads on one at a time.
• To stop the beads from falling out you can fold a small part over at the end and wrap cello tape on it.
• Do the same when finished.
• You can put a ribbon and a card on them and give them out as presents.
• Give each Ladybird an old CD disc
• Have them decorate their CD’s with ribbons, strings, beads, etc.
• Using ribbon make a hanging loop by threading it through the hole in the middle and tying it off
• Why not use the finished CD’s to decorate the meeting hall for Christmas.
Reindeer Hot Chocolate.
• Using small plastic piping bags fill some hot chocolate powder into the bags.
• Top with mini marshmallows.
• Ensure that the bags are tied tightly.
• Put some Google eyes and pom pom ball for nose onto the front of the bags
Trefoil News Winter 2016