Introduction: These are some great games for Christmas
Pin the nose on the snowman
• Using a paper plate make up a snowman’s face.
• Cut a piece of orange card for the nose.
• Each Ladybird should be lightly blindfolded using their own neckerchief.
• Each girl is giving a chance to try and put the nose on the snowman.
• The rest of the Ladybirds can help to guide them to put the nose on in the right place.
• Fill a stocking with different items.
• Sit the Ladybirds in a circle
• Pass the stocking around the circle letting each ladybird try to guess what is inside it.
Trefoil News Winter 2016
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No