Make a musical instrument.
Empty coffee container with cover
Before beginning, you can decorate the coffee container with construction paper and/or crayons for a colourful effect.
• Gather the girls in a circle
• Place the cover on the box.
• Use a pen to make a hole in the centre of the cover and in the centre of the bottom of the box
• Through these holes, pull a piece of yarn long enough to hang around child's neck and down to their waist.
• For the drumsticks, use the pencils.
• Beat to play.
Acknowledgement/Sources: Trefoil News Winter 2016