IGG Ladybird Crafts for Fun
Autumn Leaf Head
This is a fun easy craft using fallen autumn leaves.
Ladybirds can use their imagination and even name their Leafy friend!
Dry fallen leaves
Googley/ fun eyes
Small pomp poms
1. Pre-cut the funky foam face for each Ladybird
2. To make “hair” glue the leaves onto the top of template
3. Two Googly eyes and a pompom make the eyes and nose
4. Use markers to draw a smile.
- autumn activities, fall, leaves, tree
- Ladybird Craft For Fun
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements