IGG INVESTIGATE: Compulsory Challenge 06
This activity helps the Brownies to understand the eight compass points (Making a compass).
Sewing needle, nail or paper clip (straighten the paper clip)
Bowl of water
Small piece of buoyant material such as a piece of cork, paper, foam, leaf, etc.
• Before starting to make the compass, distribute the colouring page for Brownies to identify the eight compass points
• Divide the Brownies into their Sixes or teams
• Give each Six materials for making the compass
- North East Regional conference 2016
- South East Regional conference 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements