IGG INVESTIGATE and EXPLORE: Choice Challenge 48
A challenge to suit your Unit (The Lego duck building challenge).
Six Lego pieces for each six
This activity introduces creative thinking and encourages Brownies to value each other’s differences.
• Divide the Brownies into their Sixes or teams
• Give each Six their Lego pieces
• Instruct them to make a Lego duck. Give a short amount of time - sixty seconds, or a little more if you think your girls need it.
• Gather the ducks all together for a Unit discussion
- Healthy Friendships
- Healthy mind
- North East Regional conference 2016
- South East Regional conference 2016
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements