Easter Bunny Egg Holder
Cardboard egg carton
(jumbo works best)
Pom poms (mini and regular
White bumpy pipe cleaners
• Neatly cut out one of the centre points of the cardboard egg carton and one of the egg "bowls." Trim around the edges of the "bowl" so it's even.
• Cut off two bumpy parts of the pipe cleaner, leaving a bit of the stem.
• Twist the two stem parts of the pipe cleaners together.
• Place the twisted stem into the hole on top of the centre point of the cardboard egg carton. If there isn't a hole, make one with your scissors.
• Cut three 1/8" x 1" long strips of black card.
• Glue the strips to the cardboard egg carton so they make a fan shape.
• Glue a mini pom pom in the centre of the fan shape for the nose.
• Glue googly eyes above the pom pom nose.
• Glue two pom poms on the bottom of the egg carton holder for the bunny's feet.
• Place a painted/Sweet Easter egg in the "bowl."
Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No