Activity from the You Shape 2017 Resource Pack. This activity allows the YP to think about the finer details of a camp and pitch their idea in a dragons den style event.
Leaders to act as "dragons"
1. YP given the brief to create "the best camp ever"
2. In sixes/patrols; with the discussion led by the sixer/PL, YP come up with a theme for the camp, a number of activities for the camp and plan some meals for the camp.
3. They then design & practice a short brief which they will put before the "dragons"
4. Each six/patrol is given an agreed time to brief followed by a time for questions.
5. Everyone gets to vote on which idea is the best.