IGG DISCOVER: Now you’re a Ladybird Guide 04
Take part in a ball game (science experiment)
A tennis ball
Prior to running a ball game why not complete the activity below to introduce science experience to the Ladybirds
• Gather the girls in a circle
• Put the tennis ball on top of the football with one hand on top of the tennis ball and the other hand on the bottom of the football
• Let go of the two balls at the same time.
• The tennis ball should bounce high in the air.
Note: This is kinetic energy where the energy from the football is being transferred to the tennis ball. Energy is never lost just transferred into different kinds of energy.
Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
- ball game
- science experiments
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements