IGG FLY: Compulsory Challenge 10
Take part in activities that explore your 5 senses (Science)
Object (eg a box)
Your 5 senses, hearing, seeing, tasting, smelling and touching help you
to explore the world around you.
• Place the box in the middle of the room
• Ask the girls to stand a good distance away from the object placed in the middle of the room
• Shine the torch on the object and look for the shadow.
• Now stand closer to the object and shine the torch on it. The closer you get to it the bigger the shadow is.
• Try different objects and look at the shapes of the shadows.
Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
- 5 senses
- science - light
- science experiments
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News Spring Edition 2017
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements