Make a film
Making a film.
Suggest that subject should be promoting Scouting either directly or by showcasing activities. Should also be Entertaining.
Should be suitable to be shown to Parents, Siblings and the public.
4 Cameras, 4 Lap tops with editing software, possibly handheld lights.
session 1: storyboarding and camera language; session two & 3: shooting; session 4: editing and viewing.
- Creative - Activity
- Creative - Promotions
- Entertainer - Prepare
- Entertainer - Present
- Entertainer - Write and Plan
- Media Relations & Marketing - A/V
- Media Relations & Marketing - Content
- Media Relations & Marketing - Display
- Media Relations & Marketing - Presentation
- Photographer - Care
- Photographer - Discuss
- Photographer - Techniques
- Photographer - Two films
- Teamwork - Goal