IGG INTEREST BADGE Brownie Healthy Mind Option 01
Outline how you are special and unique (throw the ball)
4-6 tennis balls/bean bags
Aim of Badge:
To practice having a positive mental attitude
This Badge has 6 options of which 6 must be completed
This is a getting to know your and teambuilding activity. The Brownies will learn the names of the other girls in the unit and will feel comfortable in each other’s company.
• Leaders and Brownies form a circle.
• One Leader has one tennis ball to start with. She calls out one girl’s name and throws her the ball.
• That girl calls another girl’s name and she throws the ball to her, until every girl and Leader has got the ball once.
• The last person to get the ball throws it to the Leader who started the game, and then the sequence has been formed.
• Keep throwing the ball in the sequence getting faster and faster. The Leaders can introduce more balls into the circle to create chaos, mayhem and fun.
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity?
- Healthy mind
- interest badge
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements