Plan the budget for an outing with your Patrol.
Pens and Paper,
Lidl/Supervalu leaflets from newspaper etc
Aim of Badge
To encourage you to manage your money responsibly
This Badge has 6 options of which 6 must be completed
• Work out how much was spent by each girl that day or that week.
• Imagine if you had to spend less than $1 (69 cents) in a day—what things that you’ve listed above could you no longer afford?
• Write a list of what you need each day and how much it costs. Prioritise the list to see what you could buy each day.
• Work in groups and decide what you will live without and why.
• When you decide on something that you could live without—create a consequence chain for that decision e.g.. Leaking roof – no money to fix it – the rain came in – family got sick.
IGG GAT Resource Pack
Attachments/Template needed for activity: