IGG PATHFINDER: Now you're a Guide 04
Make a poster about yourself and tell your Leaders about it (All about me)
Photocopy of worksheet for each girl (see overleaf)
This activity will allow the Guides to make a poster about themselves
which will help Leaders get to know their Guides a little bit better
All About Me
• Give each girl the “All about me” worksheet.
• Ask each girl to complete the worksheet.
• Ask the girls to share the information with two or three others or if the girls are comfortable with each other, get them to share with the whole Group.
Debriefing and evaluation:
• How the girls felt when they considered some of the
• Did they learn something new about themselves?
• Were they reluctant to write down their good points?
• What’s was easiest or hardest to share?
• What made them feel good about themselves?
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes
- All About Me
- getting to know you
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements