With other Guides make a diagram showing how you are all the same but different (groups)
This activity will help your Guides to find out what they have in
common with each other
• Divide the girls into teams of 4-6.
• Explain that you would like them to brainstorm with their team the type of groups each of them could belong to e.g. left-handed, right handed, blue eyes etc.
• Hand each team a piece of paper and a pen and give them about 10 minutes to think about the different groups they could all belong too.
• Go around to each team while they are brainstorming to check how they are getting on.
Debriefing and Evaluation:
• Get the teams to feedback together about all the groups they thought of.
• Which groups did they all think of?
• Which ones are different?
• Was it difficult to come up with groups?
• Were they surprised by the number of groups they came up with?
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No