Complete 3 to 4 physical activities in your Unit including take part in a beanbag game and going for a ramble. (throw the beanbag)
4-6 bean bags
Aim of Badge
To encourage physical activity
This Badge has 3 options of which 3 must be completed
Getting to know your activity and teambuilding activity. The girls will learn the names of the other girls in the unit and will feel comfortable in each other’s company.
• The Ladybirds and Leaders form a circle
• One Leader has one beanbag to start with
• She calls out one girl’s name and throws her the beanbag
• Then that girl calls another girl’s name and she throws the beanbag to her
• Continue until every girl and Leader has got the beanbag once
• The last person to get the beanbag throws it to the Leader who started the game, and then the sequence has been formed
• Keep throwing the beanbag in the sequence getting faster and faster
• The Leaders can introduce more beanbags into the circle to create chaos, mayhem and fun.
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No