IGG INTEREST BADGE Ladybird Active Body Option 2
Complete 3 to 4 physical activities in your Unit including take part in a beanbag game and going for a ramble.(down down down)
A beanbag for each pair
Aim of Badge To encourage physical activity
This Badge has 3 options of which 3 must be completed
• Divide the Ladybirds into pairs
• The two girls throw a beanbagl back and forth between them.
• When 1 of the girls drops the ball, both say “down, down, down”.
• The girl who dropped the beanbag gets down on 1 knee, elbow or chin, etc.
• The game continues on like this until one of the players cannot go further “down”
IGG Outreach Pack 2008
Template needed: No
- active Body
- interest badge
- Phyiscal activity
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements