IGG Interest Badge Guide Global Traveller 02
Find out what €1 is worth in two currencies outside the Euro zone. Find out how you can change money into a foreign currency.
Access if possible to the internet /up to date financial newspaper
Aim of the badge To encourage an interest in foreign travel
This Badge has 9 options of which 4 must be completed a subsequent badge may be earned when you complete 4 additional options
1. Brainstorm how many currencies the Guides know about or have heard of
2. Look up online / newspaper to see the most common currencies
3. Compare what is the exchange rate?
4. Discuss how and where to change currency
5. How much does it cost?
6. If you have access to the internet lookup what the foreign currency looks like
Did the Guides realise that there were so many currencies.
Have they ever shopped using different currencies?
Have they ever changed Euros for foreign currency?
Attachments/Template needed for activity: No
- interest badge
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements