With a Group if possible your own Patrol, go on 3 rambles of different lengths & in different directions (3 Rambles)
Aim of Badge To plan and go on group rambles
This Badge has 4 options of which 4 must be completed
Instructions No 1
• At a meeting prior to date of rambles, Patrols will organise and plan their rambles.
• Patrols may decide a theme for their rambles, i.e.
a ramble to a local Heritage site nearby,
a tree study in a local park,
a night ramble to study the stars.
• Each ramble is to be of a different length and a different direction.
• Be sure Guides know and understand the “Leave no Trace Principles” (rights of way etc) if rambling through the countryside.
• Encourage Guides to get into the habit of bringing a notebook and pen on their rambles to keep a log of each one
Attachments/Template needed for activity?
Leave No Trace Rules