- One group member stands alone to start, the rest of the group members need to join groups of three.
- The groups of three have two people making a house with their hands and one person standing underneath.
- The lone person calls either "Eviction!", in which everyone in a house must leave and find a new one.
- Or the person may call "Earthquake!", in which all houses collapse and everyone must form a new threesome of house and resident.
- Either way, the lone person tries to get into one of the threesome, so the person left becomes the new "caller."