Build a tripod (or other pioneering structure) and then use it to perform trick shots
Pioneering poles & ropes
Play equipment, e.g. footballs, hoops, tennis balls, beanbags, flat cones etc.
First off, build your pioneering structure.
- A tripod works well, just make sure that the tripod lashing is far enough down to give a wide enough spread at the top for your trick shots.
- Ensure your tripod is braced with poles at the bottom to make a stable pyramid.
Then design and try to pull off some trick shots!
- Can you flip it and land it upside down (probably best done outside)?
- How about chipping a football to land on top?
- Landing a beanbag on the end of each pole?
- Place a woggle on top of a pole and knock it off with a frisbee
- The possibilities are endless!
Compete against other teams to be the first to complete a series of trick shots