The Cubs will use the internet to find out about a famous local person or place.
They will then create a simple document in a cloud service containing a picture and information that they've found.
This document will then be shared with their leader.
* 1 computer with internet access
* Login information to a google drive or similar which is different to who they'll be sharing it with
* Something/someone to research
* An email address to share the document with
* One printed worksheet with information prefilled by the leader
* One printed sample
The leader briefly explains what they'll be doing and sets a time limit. After being split into groups the Cubs are unleashed to make their creations under supervision form leaders.