Jump In Jump Out
At A Glance
Contagiously fun energiser game for large groups.
Triggers tons of laughter
Simple to explain, difficult to accomplish
Time 1 - 2 min
People Small 8 -15
1. Form a circle, holding hands, facing into the centre.
2. Announce that you want the group to – “SAY WHAT I SAY, AND DO WHAT I SAY.”
3. Practice this skill with one of four commands – “JUMP IN,” “JUMP OUT,” “JUMP LEFT” or “JUMP RIGHT.”
4. Call out a series of ‘Jump’ commands, one after another for 20 seconds.
5. Re-form the circle, and announce that you now want the group to – “SAY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I SAY, AND DO WHAT I SAY.”
6. Continue with a series of ‘jump’ commands, one after another for 20 seconds, or until the circle breaks up too much.
Do The Opposite: Re-form the circle, and announce that you want the group to “SAY what I say, and DO THE OPPOSITE of what I say.” For example, if I say “Jump Left” the group is invited to say “Jump Left” as they jump to the right.
New Commands: Add extra commands, such as “JUMP TWICE” or “JUMP HIGH” or “JUMP TWO TO THE LEFT/RIGHT.”
Jump Anywhere: Invite people to jump anywhere they choose (while still holding hands and keeping everyone around them safe) no matter what your command is – crazy, random fun.
© copyright playmeo.com - world's largest online database of group games & activities
- circle game
- Instruction Game
- Jumping Games
- thinking Games
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements