IGG Brownie Crafts for Fun
• Old jigsaw pieces
• Lollipop sticks
• PVA glue
• Permanent marker
1. Lay six lollipop sticks flat on the table side by side.
2. Join them together by gluing one lollipop stick to each end of the set of six sticks using PVA glue to make a square.
3. Allow to dry.
4. Draw a heart shape on paper and cut it out.
5. Glue the puzzle pieces inside the shape.
6. Paint it all red and glue the heart on to the front of the card.
7. Use permanent marker to write your greeting.
8. Cut a small length of wool and stick it to the back of your plaque for hanging.
Acknowledgment/Source: Jenni Tate on Pinterest
Attachments/Template needed for activity? No
- crafts for fun
- Trefoil News
- Trefoil News International 2018
- Valentine\'s day
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements